Monday, June 20, 2011

Wags Trip, Complete

So my multiple trips to walgreens are finished and my stock pile has begun.  Here is what I got on my last trip:

2 Lysol toilet cleaners
2.99 each
used $1 off/2 C

2 nature made vit D
9.49 on sale b1g1free
used 2 $1/1 C

2 AA batteries
2.99 each
$1 off/ 1 C

Used 4 RR totaling $13
bought 4 boxes of candy as fillers

This trip was pretty good but it ended up costing more then I had planned on.  The lysol cleaner had been advertised as being b1g1free but since i shopped saturday night the sale prices had already switched over to the next week so the sale was over.  So now I know to make sure and get my wags trips done at the beginning of the week but even without this sale I still did pretty good.

My total was $141.56 but I only spent $54.74 which is about a 61% savings!  Not bad for my first major couponing trip, not to mention the extra things that were purchased without coupons.  Well its now time to go and start getting ready for this weeks trips.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment