Thursday, June 30, 2011

A few Savings

Sorry it has been so long.  I got kind of busy and didn't do any couponing last week (gasp), but never fear I am back to it.  I wasn't able to find that many great deals this week but I did find a few.  It is kind of hard to keep going though since I am not seeing it pay off as much as those crazy ladies on the show.  I did watch an interview with one of the people from the show and they said that the way they shopped on the show is not how they shop normally so that made me feel a little better and want to get back at it.  Here I was thinking I could not even find one thing for free and these crazy couponers are getting thousands of dollars worth of things each week for a penny.  So here are the deals I got this week:

Walgreens
reach 2 pack toothbrushes on sale for $2.99 get $2 RR
I had a $2 off coupon so this ended up being a money maker :)

Tide on sale for $10.99 not a great sale but if you bought $20 in participating items you got free toilet paper and tide is what we like to use so we got two.

That was it for walgreens but I do have some RRs to spend there later!

Safeway

Reynolds tin foil on sale with store coupon and $1 mfc so it ended up being only $2.98 for two rolls

So not to bad of savings plus I have a few more things to add to my stock pile.  Hopefully I can keep it growing and be shopping like a pro in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment