Thursday, May 10, 2012

Done

I figured I should update anyone who reads this, which is probably just me but oh well. (This way if I go crazy and can't remember things I will know what happened with my couponing!)  Anyway, I have pretty much quit.  I know, I know I shouldn't be a quitter but couponing was taking over my life, and I was barely getting anything to show for it.  I am guessing the stores have caught on to the ways of the crazy couponer because ever since about december I haven't been able to find anything free.  It was kinda fun for a little and it was cool to get some free toothbrushes and toothpaste (which is pretty much all I could figure out how to get free), but spending 10 plus hours a week, cutting and sorting my coups, was so not worth saving 2 dollars on a toothbrush, that I don't even need for a few months.  Anyway, I still get some coupons but I don't really cut them out anymore though I do look through them to see if there is any for things that we will buy or toothbrushes, (I think I have a bit of an addiction to getting them).  As far as this blog goes, I think this will be my last post.  I might get a second wind and go all out again but most likely this is it.  Over and out!

1 comment:

  1. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Head over to FreeBitcoin
    Refer Friends, Earn Lifetime Commissions! Head over to FreeBitcoin to get your Referral URL.Share your URL, and when your referrals sign up and play, get rewarded for LIFE! $200 in free bitcoins every hour! Multiply bitcoins 4,750x! Jackpots up to 1 bitcoin! Free weekly lottery with up to 5 bitcoin in prizes! 50% ref. commissions!

    ReplyDelete